If you represent a medical centre or allied health facility, you would require a lot of printed materials to run your facility smoothly. Much of your patient processing operations would require printed material for vital patient information and effective treatment.
The team here at Printing4Business can save you time and money by offering a complete solution printing service. We can provide you with a range of high-quality printed products, taking pressure off your administration operations.
Benefits of using an outsourced printing services includes:
- Consistent, high-quality printing
- Increased productivity
- Reduced overheads
- Energy-saving and eco-friendly
You also save valuable office space free from excess paper reams and large ink cartridges for large copy machines, not to mention avoiding the delays and frustrations of copy machine breakdowns and malfunctions.
- Pre-printed letterheads and referrals forms
- New patient admission sheets
- Medicine application material
- Notepads and stationary
- Doctors on duty signage
- Notice boards
- Pigeon hole lettering
- Prescription letters
Medical Centre Printing
- Medical charts
- Medical information pamphlets
- Educational and informational posters
- Changes to services
- Signage for service times (pathology and radiology)
Medical Centre Printed Signage
- Interchangeable door identification
- Service location signage
- Maps, directional and wayfinding information
- Emergency safety and OH&S signage
- Ingress and egress identifiers
- Emergency equipment location signage
- Vinyl letters
- Wall and floor decals
- Amenities signs embossed with braille
The team here at Printing4Business provide complete solutions for all printed products. If you would like more specifics about our products and services, contact our friendly staff for assistance and advice.